Avery Dennison DOL 4300 Anti Graffiti is a high gloss overlaminating film that can be put on a wide range of (digitally) printed media.
Film: 23 micron high gloss transparent polyester
Adhesive: Permanent, acrylic based
Backing: One side coated bleached kraft paper, 140 g/ m²
When laminating over printed images, the used inks/toners should be thoroughly dry and free of (silicone) additives that might reduce/prevent proper adhesion of Avery Dennison DOL 4300.
Avery Dennison DOL 4300 is an overlaminating film that protects durable images against permanent damage from graffiti, paints and UV light. Most commercially available graffiti removal fluids will allow the removal of graffiti without damaging Avery Dennison DOL 4300.
– High clarity.
– Excellent adhesion.
– Allows easy removal of graffiti.
– Used on images created by screenprinting or digitally printed images.
– Good resistance to UV radiation and outdoor exposure conditions.
– High abrasion resistance.
– Excellent dimensional stability.
– Good resistance to chemicals and solvents.