Avery Dennison MPI 2800 series films are gloss white, self-adhesive polymeric calendered vinyls, with both permanent and removable adhesives, available with dark grey adhesive system for overposting needs. With MPI 2804 Easy Apply and its air egress technology entrapped air can easily be rubbed out without the need to punch the vinyl film, which offers the benefits of faster application of decals and graphics.
Avery Dennison MPI 2800 series is highly recommended for a wide range of applications on flat and slightly curved substrates, with great price/performance ratio for short or medium term applications.
-MPI 2800/2801/2802/2803 80 micron gloss white polymeric calendered vinyl
-MPI 2804 EA 75 micron gloss white polymeric calendered vinyl
MPI 2800 Permanent, clear, acrylic based MPI 2801 Removable, clear, acrylic based MPI 2802 Removable, dark grey, acrylic based
MPI 2803 Permanent, dark grey, acrylic based
MPI 2804 EA Permanent, dark grey acrylic based
MPI 2800/2801/2802/2803 Clay coated kraft paper, 126 g/m2
MPI 2804 EA Staflat liner, 146 g/m2
MPI 2800 series films can be used on hard solvent, eco/mild solvent, UV-curing or latex inks.
To enhance colour and to protect images against UV radiation and abrasion, it is recommended to protect Avery Dennison MPI 2800 series films using an overlaminate.
Do NOT use wet application methods for Avery Dennison Easy Apply products.
– Large fleet graphics on flat or slightly curved surfaces
– Architectural interior & exterior signs
– Overposting existing graphic applications
– Temporary promotional and point of sales advertising
– Excellent price/performance ratio for outdoor promotional graphics
– Great print results and handling on selected printers
– Easy Apply allows easy removal of entrapped air
– High gloss or matt finishes
– High opacity for overposting needs
– Outdoor durability, up to 7 years unprinted
– ICS Performance Guarantee