Avery MPI 3001 HOP is a self adhesive, short term PVC vinyl that can be used multiple times. It offers high opacity (HOP), and is suitable for solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV printers.
This vinyl has a glossy and matt white finishes, with a 3 year long durability.
-Gloss/mat white, self-adhesive, short-term calendered vinyl
-High opacity properties
-Suitable for a variety of wide format inkjet printers using hard solvent, eco/mild solvent, UV-curing or latex inks
Film: 95 micron Finish: Gloss/mat
Adhesive: Acrylic based, removable
Durability: 3 years
Backing: MPI 3000/3001 HOP Clay coated kraft paper, 125 g/m2
– Interior & exterior signs, including over posting applications
– Window decoration
– Temporary promotional, point of sale, advertising applications on flat surfaces
– Excellent printability and handling
– Easy cutting and application on a wide variety of substrates
– To enhance colour and to protect images against UV radiation and abrasion, it is recommended to protect Avery Dennison MPI 3000 Gloss HOP series films using an Avery DOL 3000 overlaminate