Achieve astonishing colors, rigid and flexible up to 162cm.
Manage your peaks in-house with smarter printing with without waste in-between jobs.
Open a whole new world of possibilities with the ability to print the most exquisite colors on rigid and flexible substrates. leave your competition behind you with new innovative technology of smart printing with HP Latex color gamut that doesn’t smell. HP’s water based colors are not harmful to your health, and they look simply amazing and high quality. With new HP Latex flatbeds you can maximize your uptime and satisfy production needs – while retaining high quality end product.
Print speed: 15 m²/hr- Indoor High Quality (12p 120%); 29 m²/hr – Indoor Production (6p 110%); 55 m²/hr – Outdoor (3p 70%); 12 m²/hr – White Overflood (100%); 26 m²/hr – White Spot (100%)
Print resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Ink cartridges: 9 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta, HP Latex Optimizer, HP Latex Overcoat, white)
Cartridge size: 3L
Color consistency: Average ≤ 1.0 dE2000, 95% of colors ≤ 2 dE20002
Media types: Rigid substrates: paper foam board, plastic foam board, PVC foam, plastic corrugated, acrylic, polycarbonate, polystyrene, compressed cardboard, corrugated board, honeycomb board, aluminum composite panel, wood, glass, ceramic; Roll substrates: PVC banner, self adhesive vinyl, coated paper, polypropylene, polystyrene, polycarbonate, polyester, textile (non porous), canvas
Media size: 297 x 420 mm to
1625 x 1220 mm (up to 1625 x 3050 mm with two sets of optional extension tables)
Maximum roll weight: Up to 68 kg
Roll diameter: Up to 25 cm
Media thickness: Up to 50.8 mm
Dimensions & weight:
Dimensions: 4.21 x 2.04 x 1.75 m (printer); 4.21 x 3.64 x 1.75 m (including standard input and output tables)
Package dimensions: 4.43 x 2.24 x 2.15 m
Weight: 1400 kg
Shipping weight: 2400 kg
Consumption: 8 to 10 kW (typical)
Warranty 1.5 years Maintenance and Support coverage: Six-month limited hardware
warranty; 12 months HP Standard Service, Maintenance and Support.
Warranty may vary by country as required by law. Go to hp.com/support to
learn about HP service and support options in your region.
- Switch to higher value jobs with vibrant HP Latex gamut with media gloss and feel, and prints with no smell
- Simplify the workflow, get one look across rigid and flexible campaigns, and say goodbye to print and mount.
- Gain diversity with a single set of inks for scratch resistance and flexibility with HP Latex Overcoat
We removed the barriers, try the white now
- High-opacity white remains glossy on transparent and colored media and resist yellowing over time
- No waste between white jobs with removable HP Thermal Inkjet printheads stored in offline rotating chamber
- Automatic maintenance makes white like any other color, including automatic recirculation and nozzle checks
- No need to outsource with high-speed quality up to 6.4 indoor/12 outdoor boards/hr, continuous loading.
- Easy printing helps avoid costly mistakes with automatic maintenance, smart vacuum, and assisted loading
Maximize uptime with this smart printer for proactive and preventive services.